Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dawson's Creek

I think this was the story we were suppose to read? Anyway, I have an older sister and I remember her watching this show all the time. This story kinda talks about the controversy of teenage issues that Dawson's creek covered in the show and whether or not they should expose these issues in the show. I can kinda see both sides of this arguement. On one hand, teens do need to be exposed to these issues instead of feeling like their alone with something they might be dealing with but on the other hand, relating them to these issues through a teenage soap opra might not be the best way.

Flatbread food

I didn't quite understand the purpose of this story myself. Other than she was describing how good the pizza was, the story was rather pointless. She basically just described how everything they used to make the pizza was made from scratch, even the sausage. Which I don't quite understand how you make sausage from scratch? Do they go out and kill the pig and everything? Anyway, the story made me hungry, that's for sure. But other than that, I found it to be a rather pointless story.

Harry Potter

Personally, I was never into the whole Harry Potter thing. I tried reading one of the books and it just didn't interest me. I've seen part of one of the movies too and it still just didn't do it for me. Therefore, I wasn't too interested in this story either. This story basically just summed up Harry Potter and the basic story line. But pretty much it was a boring read for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment