Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Nissan Z.

So a little about me. If you can't tell from the title above, I am pretty much obsessed with the Nissan Z car. The new Z, the 350z, is where my love first began. It came out in spring 2002 as an 03 model. Well in the winter of 03 I had the opportunity to ride in one of these amazing machines. It had been raining that night, and the friend of mine that was driving reached down, turned of the traction control, put it first and floored it pulling onto a main highway. He turned and downshifted into 2nd and as soon as he did, we spun out facing the wrong way with oncoming traffic. Since then, i've been completely in love. I got the chance in summer of 05 to drive one. I was only 15 and had already had my first speeding ticket so i was a little nervous needless to say. A friend of mine leant me his Z to drive and my dad road around with me. Well i had been driving for a few hours and came upon a straight away. So i gave it a little gas and was running around 85 when my dad told me that if i wanted to floor it that it would be the time to. So i did. I hit 110, which was the first time i broke 100 in a car. I then fell more in love with the car. My dad actually told me then if I got a full ride to college that he would buy me one. Well that didn't happen and i ended up about 200 bucks short of a full ride. Go figure. So, now i drive a jeep instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment